Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
So I guess we ain’t got them comin’ in. 😉
SF

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
have enough problems with the common hornets...unaware we had a large underground nest, was pounding in a stake this past summer when suddenly swarmed and bit over a dozen times, bunch on face and ears, popped 4 antihistimines and still blew up... it was f'n on after that

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
have enough problems with the common hornets...unaware we had a large underground nest, was pounding in a stake this past summer when suddenly swarmed and bit over a dozen times, bunch on face and ears, popped 4 antihistimines and still blew up... it was f'n on after that
I was deathly afraid of hornets for about a decade…when I was 17 I went on a hike with my uncle in Vermont to fish a blue line that had a couple beaver ponds…I stepped into a ground hornets nest and was stung so many times I couldn’t count them…including in my mouth, up my pants legs…I ended up going to the emergency room when I swelled up like a sausage. I still don’t like the little bastards…

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I was deathly afraid of hornets for about a decade…when I was 17 I went on a hike with my uncle in Vermont to fish a blue line that had a couple beaver ponds…I stepped into a ground hornets nest and was stung so many times I couldn’t count them…including in my mouth, up my pants legs…I ended up going to the emergency room when I swelled up like a sausage. I still don’t like the little bastards…

Hornets should me punishment for certain crimes. Naked chained next to an angry nest would be a great deterrent.