Holiday Lake Fly Assortment (Attractor Patterns) available

Paul_

Life of the Party
I have five assortments available. Each assortment comes with 10 lake attractor patterns.
1. Bling Strip Leech Chartreuse 2. Bling Strip Leech Red 3. Bleeding Leech 4. Blob 5. Henry’s Lake Special 6. Olive/Red Bugger 7. Coldwater Lake Special 8. Rooster Tail Fly 9. Shimmer Beetle 10. Spawn Firetiger Baitfish
IMG_2938.jpeg

The assortment comes with a double your money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with them, I’ll double what you paid for them back.

The cost is free (includes shipping). Disclaimer: The quality of the tie could be represented in the price and the tyer is maybe one step above a hack😁.

If anyone wants an assortment just post you’d like one on this thread. If more than 5 people are interested I’ll randomly draw 5 names. I’ll give it until Monday evening.

Happy Holidays

Last edited:

dbaken

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
That guarantee sounds kind of sketchy. Next you'll be saying "But wait, there's more, if you post on this thread in the next 5 minutes you also get the ....."

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
I am the happy recipient of one of these assortments from an earlier @Paul_ giveway and can testify that the flies are really nice and the tier is so far above a hack that he probably can't see hack from there.

Edit: don't put my name in the hat this round, let another person have a chance!

Last edited:

ColinShots

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
@Paul_ you sent an assortment to my son, and he's caught a bunch of fish on them. I'd love to get my hands on one of these as well!

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Thank you @Paul for doing this each year. Somehow it takes me by surprise when you post. I’ve received these before and will let others throw their names in the hat. Hopefully some of the recent new members will sign up.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Awesome Paul!!!
Please throw my hat in the ring.

Greggor

'Schooled' by Roy Patrick
Forum Supporter
I'll play! How else will I be able to compete with the ties you gifted my grandkids?

Happy Holidays!

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I would like to join this party.

Festivus!!!

dep

Steelhead
awesome gesture again Paul. I was lucky to get in on this deal the first go around.
people will enjoy what they get.
you are giving me great ideas for future ties - especially that blob.

happy holidays everyone