Hit the President's Day Sales Today

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Was this rivers of a lost coast? I watched a 6 minute clip from that documentary this morning. Wish I could see the whole thing.

Yeah! It was a pretty interesting watch, especially since I grew up in Sonoma County.

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Was this rivers of a lost coast? I watched a 6 minute clip from that documentary this morning. Wish I could see the whole thing.
I think Trey Combs tells the story of Bill Schaadt and trolling the razor blade fly his Steelhead Flyfishing book.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
As fun as that sounds, I think I’ll just stick with using my words for now.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Next time launch the cast right at the rowers face, and tell him the next cast will be for his clients!
I'm way to small to provoke anybody on a river that is way bigger than I am. I try to be nice. and if the dip shit on the river won't move I will. Rivers are long. You can always find another spot.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
I'm way to small to provoke anybody on a river that is way bigger than I am. I try to be nice. and if the dip shit on the river won't move I will. Rivers are long. You can always find another spot.

That's what the guy in the boat should be doing!

I have been threatened many times, even with being killed, but thay have yet to take up my offer and pull into shore!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Read a story recently where a guy had words with a guy who low holed him and his wife.
He got back to his rig and found one of his tires slashed.
I’m glad I got out of the steelhead game when I did.
SF

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
You and me both.