Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I just came here to say that I believe that it is icy AF outside in most of Washington, and also I believe climate change is a real thing that is happening and the trend is that the globe is getting warmer and that we used to call it global warming but then it got changed to climate change for whatever reason, and I also remember this first hand because I was born in 1978 which also means I am no longer young which is sort of depressing but also not depressing, and this whole thing is also not worth arguing over in a weather thread. And, that was one sentence.

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
I just came here to say that I believe that it is icy AF outside in most of Washington, and also I believe climate change is a real thing that is happening and the trend is that the globe is getting warmer and that we used to call it global warming but then it got changed to climate change for whatever reason, and I also remember this first hand because I was born in 1978 which also means I am no longer young which is sort of depressing but also not depressing, and this whole thing is also not worth arguing over in a weather thread. And, that was one sentence.
Matt, how's your child? Getting better hoprefully?

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Matt, how's your child? Getting better hoprefully?
Thanks for asking, both kids got sick for a solid week, we got vouchers for air travel (reschedule, hang in the PNW this Christmas), and we are all good now! They enjoyed the novel crystalline environment outside today, when they weren’t constantly bothering each other.

Flymph

Steelhead

It's always been climate change. Sorry you followed the fake news media's buzz words and not the scientific literature, bud.
Actually Bush II Lawyers redacted a NASA Hansen report blacking out Global Warming and replacing it with Climate Change. Who would have guessed that Bush lawyers set the stage for the future

SteelHeadDave

Broskioner
Forum Supporter
JayB nailed the center bullseye.

If there ever is a stereotype.....its the knucklehead in the big truck with the small tool driving like an idiot.
On my commute from Tacoma to just south of Seattle this morning at 7am I encountered douchbaggery behaviors from a variety of people and vehicles. A few that come to mind are the early 2000’s Mercedes with tinted windows, the Subaru Impreza wrapped in some kind of advertising shit, the late 90’s mini van dude driving way too fast but at the same time was glued to the windshield as if uncertain that his vehicle could handle the conditions. There were of course at least a few lifted trucks in the mix. I honestly expect douchey behavior from a lot of those dudes. Too many energy drinks in the system? 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.