Harvest ‘21. whatcha get?

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Bumpkis, the DNR set a timber sale in motion on Mt. Hull above the ranch and destroyed my grouse coverts. It’s gonna be a few years before it comes back…:mad:

atomic dog

Steelhead
Nothin for me either. It was my first year trying to learn how to hunt, so it was a handful of long walks in fields that probably didn't even have any birds in them anyway.

On the up side, I gots me a buddy to help figure it out next year...
rube.jpg

Edit: Scratch that, I forgot that I did shoot a grouse while deer hunting up near Roper's neck of the woods, so I guess I got that goin' for me.

Griswald

Steelhead
Nothin for me either. It was my first year trying to learn how to hunt, so it was a handful of long walks in fields that probably didn't even have any birds in them anyway.

On the up side, I gots me a buddy to help figure it out next year...
View attachment 1378

Edit: Scratch that, I forgot that I did shoot a grouse while deer hunting up near Roper's neck of the woods, so I guess I got that goin' for me.
Good looking partner!

Reactions: HOG

Hem

Life of the Party
Spring turkey and pike.
Then got distracted for 6 months scouting/hunting sheep.
Fairly burned out after^^ but still rattled in a whitetail for meat. Back after elk this year. Nothing better than last years January Brown.20210102_093525.jpg20210502_094312.jpgIMG_1451.jpg20211118_182115.jpg20210417_081749.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
@matchu865 Is that a Corgi? And does he/she actually retrieve ducks? If so that is awesome.

I had a Corgi years ago and he wouldn't even get his feet wet.

andy

matchu865

Smolt
@matchu865 Is that a Corgi? And does he/she actually retrieve ducks? If so that is awesome.

I had a Corgi years ago and he wouldn't even get his feet wet.

andy
He’ll drag a duck about 10ft…. In the backyard. We’re working on it, but I don’t have much in terms of expectations. He is only a year old and has been out in the field twice. He’s not gun shy though which is a big plus.