Happy Halloween!

Islander

Life of the Party
Heck, I’d fish that Christmas tree fly. The pigs in the local C&R lake right now pretty much eat anything you put in front of them. Ice must be coming soon!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I restocked a couple patterns that have been good for me lately. I’m hoping to put them to work soon. The colors seem seasonally appropriate!
View attachment 37947
Bill Marts, The Blue Dun, showed me a simple marabou steelhead pattern he called the Trick or Treat. It's tied with orange and black marabou: caught my first fly rod steelhead with that fly (Wenatchee River). I really like the orange hot spot head on your top two leeches (I'm almost out of Canadian Brown).

Islander

Life of the Party
Bill Marts, The Blue Dun, showed me a simple marabou steelhead pattern he called the Trick or Treat. It's tied with orange and black marabou: caught my first fly rod steelhead with that fly (Wenatchee River). I really like the orange hot spot head on your top two leeches (I'm almost out of Canadian Brown).
That Canadian Brown is good color. A leech pattern with it got me a monster out of @Roper ’s secret ”pig lake”.😁

troutpocket

Stillwater strategist
Forum Supporter
Hot spot leeches are never a bad option. I’m also almost out of both Canadian brown and Canadian black.