Hanging a few favorite wall decorations in our new forum

@Dryflyphotography

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Just for fun, here are a few of my favorite images of bamboo rods and classic reels. Sorry, no fiberglass (yet) having posed for my camera. And to show how pathetic I am, I realize I only own one of these rods anymore, they were replaced with other fun boo rods. Its great fun spending some time with the handiwork of such great rod makers as Leonard Rod Company (under whichever owner at that time period), Orvis under Wes Jordan, Granger after Goodwin Granger's passing but when Bill Phillipson was starting to really flex his creative energies, Sweetgrass Rods made by one of the finest gentleman in our sport, Glenn Brackett, and last but not least, Chris Carlin who anyone on this board would no doubt love to drink a beer with after using his rod to land a huge trout. All wonderful works of art and fish catching. Ron

@dryflyphotography-7.jpg@dryflyphotography-4.jpg@dryflyphotography-5.jpg@dryflyphotography-8.jpg@dryflyphotography-3.jpg

Last edited:

@Dryflyphotography

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I need folks to folks to bring by their awesome classic gear to pose on my kitchen table to create enough shots for a full year's calendar. Any rods/reels used will be released back to their owners unharmed. Any volunteers??

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Gorgeous!

cheers