Get paid to fish

Shad

Life of the Party
Same thing they say to make you think you want to be a guide....

It sounds amazing, but somewhere, there's a "catch" that doesn't have fins involved... there just HAS to be.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
3800 bucks a month... extremely high wages like this are why the state has no money to monitor a Skagit CnR season.

I know, I know.. I'm the only one here who thinks that a high wage but that's a dream wage to me..

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Wow, I read through all those qualification requirements, and by golly, I just might be qualified! Fishing methods exclude bait, so I guess I'm in. And they even encourage people over age 40 to apply! Only problem I see is that I'm not inclined to work 8 to 12 hours a day. Wonder if they'd consider a "part-timer."

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Wow, I read through all those qualification requirements, and by golly, I just might be qualified! Fishing methods exclude bait, so I guess I'm in. And they even encourage people over age 40 to apply! Only problem I see is that I'm not inclined to work 8 to 12 hours a day. Wonder if they'd consider a "part-timer."
I'm thinking they'd make an exception for you.

Shad

Life of the Party
Yeah... this would not be a glamorous or easy job. I do think it could be personally rewarding and could teach a person an awful lot about how and where to catch steelhead on the coastal rivers, but otherwise, after about a week, it would probably feel a LOT like work... hard work.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Yeah... this would not be a glamorous or easy job. I do think it could be personally rewarding and could teach a person an awful lot about how and where to catch steelhead on the coastal rivers, but otherwise, after about a week, it would probably feel a LOT like work... hard work.

Maybe it would get my fat ass back in shape! 😱

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Maybe we could 'job share'...I'd be willing to give you the rainy days and the 5 a.m. shift.:D

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

You wouldn't like it. It's redd raping with low brow tactics.

Last edited:
Reactions: JS