Gear-Fishing Dirtbags vs. Fly fisher bumper stickers

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I think the other anglers should cover their rigs with stickers and decals, of expensive gear especially. That way I hope the tweakers will leave mine alone.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Fishing stickers of any kind on your rig just lets tweakers know you probably are a long ways away.
Here in Pueblo people intentionally leave some trash in their cars and leave them dirty in order to fool thieves into thinking there is nothing of value in the car. I will not carry cash anymore around here.

Chic Worthing

Smolt
Forum Supporter
This is not exactly in line with leaving trash in your car, I remember years ago during the Christmas season There ws a garbage carrier strike. One inventive resident, would daily go to work with his garbage in a box that was wraped in gift wrapping. He would park in a parking garage and each day somone would "steal" it.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I gave up on stickers on my car after high school. Pretty sure they got me more speeding tickets than anything. Now I just like to look boring.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
I gave up on stickers on my car after high school. Pretty sure they got me more speeding tickets than anything. Now I just like to look boring.
After a dui i scraped off all the brew pub stickers from my back window but carefully left my fly fishing decals

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
www.zazzle.com/skipenge
You can get them here^
Tshirts bumper stickers, mugs you want my images on. I don’t promote my stuff the site makes everything and ships to you… easy to do. I have some other probably considered weirder designs
Good grief, they take a $9.00 "T" shirt. Put a buck worth of ink on it and double the cost of the "T" shirt. Must be making money hand over fist with it.. What really gets me is the people go for that shit.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Good grief, they take a $9.00 "T" shirt. Put a buck worth of ink on it and double the cost of the "T" shirt. Must be making money hand over fist with it.. What really gets me is the people go for that shit.
That's actually incredibly cheap for a printed shirt nowadays.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Fishing stickers of any kind on your rig just lets tweakers know you probably are a long ways away.
I Have stickers and decals on my Canopy rear window. I don't stray very far from my rig any more. I fish close to my rig as I have trouble walking very far away from any where.