FREE Useful Dog Gear! All=Size Large

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
Tactical Harness
1714186497385.png
This harness size chart was right on for Sprocket's measurements. All fitted items fit him well.
1714187119977.png

Outward Hound PFD - I believe this is the model. Tried on for size but never actually used in the water.
1714185238267.png
1714194052911.png
Ruffwear Backpack
1714186110062.jpeg
1714186403005.png

Shock Absorbing Bungee Leash

*** Adding
Martingale walking collar with side-quick release buckle, black, 16"-22". Like this one. Not meant to be worn when unsupervised.
1714426705104.png

I'm willing to meet in or near Puyallup, prefer not to ship. Bring your pup for a test fit.
I'd really like to give it all as a package and be done with it, but may do separates.
Awaiting your PM

Last edited:

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Withdrawing my name. I'd thought I could make the pick up, but my weekend fell apart.
Thanks for considering me!

I’m definitely interested, and could meet up in Puyallup. Not sure if all of it will fit as though my pup is large in length and diameter, he’s got small legs. I could pass on to another pup whatever doesn’t work—if you’re cool with that.

Can I trade/give you some flies or something in exchange?

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Forum Supporter
I’m definitely interested, and could meet up in Puyallup. Not sure if all of it will fit as though my pup is large in length and diameter, he’s got small legs. I could pass on to another pup whatever doesn’t work—if you’re cool with that.

Bobber down!
Can I trade/give you some flies or something in exchange?
Yeah, lets meet up. I'll PM you my cell#.

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Forum Supporter
Bump
Jake isn't able to get to Puyallup right now. Anyone else need some free good gear in good condition for a 60 lb-75 lb dog?