SOLD Force Fins Dive Fins, Size XXL

ColinShots

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Looking to sell, or trade, a pair of excellent condition XXL Force Fins. They are just a touch too small for my size 11 Korkers. Should work with a smaller wading boot or dive bootie. Looking for $75 (obo) for them. May be interested in a trade. Whatcha got?

1E5298DE-9D40-4FCF-B52F-A0D5C7DD8BCC.jpeg

A28348FC-E460-403D-B918-8A914C8BD82D.jpeg

81D41054-4C20-40FE-9E8A-2E43B8A2688C.jpeg

220F00CE-B9D4-4765-82BA-7ADFE1C531F5.jpeg

Last edited:

ColinShots

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Do these float?
Howdy. They do not float, but they do have leashes to keep them teathered to you just in case. Also, thinking about it for the first time, wouldn't it be counterproductive if fins did float, since they spend their lives underwater? Anyway, back on track, let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Howdy. They do not float, but they do have leashes to keep them teathered to you just in case. Also, thinking about it for the first time, wouldn't it be counterproductive if fins did float, since they spend their lives underwater? Anyway, back on track, let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
My bucks bags fins float. And it’s a good thing they do because when we were getting out at that second spot last weekend I dropped one of them in the water.

ColinShots

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
My bucks bags fins float. And it’s a good thing they do because when we were getting out at that second spot last weekend I dropped one of them in the water.
Neither my outcast nor force fins float. Maybe it's the denser rubber?

Divad

Whitefish
Seemingly all power v type of fins use a denser rubber that do not float. It’s a trade off for more propulsion I’m guessing.

By the looks of the tag those have been well cared for and/or used little. Are you able to get boots into the XXLs?

ColinShots

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Seemingly all power v type of fins use a denser rubber that do not float. It’s a trade off for more propulsion I’m guessing.

By the looks of the tag those have been well cared for and/or used little. Are you able to get boots into the XXLs?
No, my boots barely don't fit. They're size 11 Korkers. They are just a bit too tall in the toe box. Maybe a lower profile or smaller size boot would fit well. The fins would certainly fit well with hard-soled dive booties.

Piscihound

Just Hatched
Force Fin made some that float at one time. My friend and fishing buddy has a pair. They work just as well as my non floating pair. I’m tired of the leashes on mine but since my pair doesn’t float they are necessary n

BigSplashTom

Steelhead
I am interested in your Force Fins.
They probably will work better than my current flat blades.
New to PNW and not sure how to proceed purchasing them from you.

BigSplashTom

Steelhead
Kevin has agreed to assist his dad. go figure...
Plz feel free to call or txt him and work out the delivery details.

Thank you,

Tom

Last edited: