Fly shop

Grandpa Jim

Steelhead
Are you sure? I was in there a couple weeks ago. I don't see anything on their website other than that they are closed until 10/12. I assume that Bill is running some trips now in Montana?

Bill, and other's in the shop have been very helpful with introducing me to beach and estuary fishing in recent years.

Bagman

Steelhead
Are you sure? I was in there a couple weeks ago. I don't see anything on their website other than that they are closed until 10/12. I assume that Bill is running some trips now in Montana?

Bill, and other's in the shop have been very helpful with introducing me to beach and estuary fishing in recent years.
It’s a jewelry shop as of at least yesterday when I drove by

Jack Devlin

Life of the Party
Bill moved the shop to a new location in Poulsbo some time ago. New address is 19351 8th Ave NE S 135.

Guy Gregory

Semi-retired
Forum Supporter
Hmm: that's 14 days. Like a 2 week vacation. But of course running a fly shop is a constant vacation, maybe he needed some time to hand dig a drainfield???? :unsure:

Bagman

Steelhead
When you get it figured out it would be nice to issue a retraction and/or delete your initial post.
well it appears I drove by the “old shop” Oct 5th that was the first time since Bill was only opening up by appointment. There was no sign saying it had moved to a new location. so I just figured it had close down. What else could I think? So i said I would go by today, but I should have asked the wife first because she had other use for me today, so hopefully I will be able to drive by there tomorrow at some time to see the outside of the new store at least.

Bagman

Steelhead
When you get it figured out it would be nice to issue a retraction and/or delete your initial post.
Ok here it is Jack. it looks like Bill was able to last out the COVID-19 pandemic I though he had ended up closing down like so many of our small businesses here in Poulsbo, I will miss the 305 dinner, our only shoe repair shop, just to name a few. I wish him well at his new location.

Attachments

• 6A4254F5-3CDF-45B0-A9DD-F695A2FE0A2B.jpeg
    6A4254F5-3CDF-45B0-A9DD-F695A2FE0A2B.jpeg
    655.1 KB · Views: 17