Fishing pram

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
This is an 8' one person fishing pram with oars and anchor. It's probably close to 80 or 90 pounds, too heavy for me to car top by myself. But it fits easily in the back of a pickup, full size or small. Asking $250.DSC01522.JPGDSC01523.JPGDSC01524.JPG

Phil K

AKA Philonius
Forum Supporter
That looks.... utilitarian. :whistle: Lots of fishing mojo!

Good deal too.

BriGuy

Life of the Party
Paint it olive drab and add a large white number on the side. You'll sell it in a heartbeat! ;)

Are those Scotty's oar locks? How have they been holding up? I ask because I need to replace the old ones pop-riveted to my alumimum boat.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Paint it olive drab and add a large white number on the side. You'll sell it in a heartbeat! ;)

Are those Scotty's oar locks? How have they been holding up? I ask because I need to replace the old ones pop-riveted to my alumimum boat.
Well it sure hasn't won any beauty contests . . .

The Scotty holders are for accessories like a rod holder and depth finder. They're just fine. The oar locks are the smaller things bolted on the outside of the gunwhale.

BriGuy

Life of the Party
Well it sure hasn't won any beauty contests . . .

The Scotty holders are for accessories like a rod holder and depth finder. They're just fine. The oar locks are the smaller things bolted on the outside of the gunwhale.
I see them now. Thanks. I use the Scotty's holders for an anchor mount and rod holders. If I also used them as oar locks, they could double as rod holders when using the trolling motor. Plus, tbey would likely be much quieter than the loose metal ones I have now.

Beauty doesn't matter, only how it functions. If I didn't alrwady have my boat, I'd certainlly be interested.