Fishing along I-90

Oliver1329

Life of the Party
My dad is heading to Seattle from Spokane today and is planning to do some fishing. He won't have any time to fish today but tomorrow on his way home he was planning to fish the Yakima and maybe Teanaway, or anything that is along I-90. He doesn't really know any access points or anything and was just planning to wing it. Does anyone have any suggestions that you're willing to share? He will be wade fishing so preferably some moving water. Thanks in advance!

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Edited… will send in a PM to avoid hot spotting..
Andy

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
My dad is heading to Seattle from Spokane today and is planning to do some fishing. He won't have any time to fish today but tomorrow on his way home he was planning to fish the Yakima and maybe Teanaway, or anything that is along I-90. He doesn't really know any access points or anything and was just planning to wing it. Does anyone have any suggestions that you're willing to share? He will be wade fishing so preferably some moving water. Thanks in advance!
Make sure you check the regs; Teanaway isn't open till late May!

wetline dave

Steelhead
The Yakima is running way too high to wade safely. Just over 3000 cfs this morning and needs to be
under 2000 cfs for safe wading and I prefer it to be around 1700 or less for my elder legs and dexterity.

Dave

Justin Whitlock

Steelhead
The Yakima is running way too high to wade safely. Just over 3000 cfs this morning and needs to be
under 2000 cfs for safe wading and I prefer it to be around 1700 or less for my elder legs and dexterity.

Dave
The Yakima is definitely wadeable. Just have to use a little caution but there is a lot of people wading it this time of year :) its good fishing to right now