NFR Fine Upstanding Citizen…

Non-fishing related

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Knowing how y’all feel about the citizenry of ill repute, let’s help catch this jacka**…!!!

7E3F50EB-A410-4455-96C6-80827830C270.jpeg

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
The eastside’s Colton Harris Moore…..
SF

MT_Flyfisher

Life of the Party
I was just talking to one of our Pennsylvania State policeman yesterday morning about PA’s state pursuit policy while I was at the gym where I go most mornings. (I live in PA).

Our state’s policy is they’re going to chase you if you’re trying to get away. I asked “even if I’m going 129 mph?“ and he said “Yes, and more than likely, I’m going to catch you.” And there’s no doubt in my mind that he would catch any person trying to get away.

There are regularly 4 or 5 PA state policeman, a retired state policeman who presently works on a county district attorney’s drug task force, and several local policeman at the local gym where I go. All of these guys are EXTREMELY fit, and all around really nice guys. It makes me proud, and safe, to have guys like them around.

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
So your saying if we just floor it at every traffic stop we can get out of a ticket? Per Washington state law/policy. :unsure:
Only if you want to be a fugitive. Presumably they would note your license plate, ID you, and issue an arrest warrant for evasion in addition to whatever they were stopping you for in the first place.
Not saying it always works in practice, but the idea is to not create a life-threatening situation in response to a non-life-threatening crime.
Results have been mixed, for sure!

O' Clarkii Stomias

Landlocked Atlantic Salmon
Forum Supporter
Only if you want to be a fugitive. Presumably they would note your license plate, ID you, and issue an arrest warrant for evasion in addition to whatever they were stopping you for in the first place.
Not saying it always works in practice, but the idea is to not create a life-threatening situation in response to a non-life-threatening crime.
Definitely mixed results.

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Calm down everybody. Salmo and I have been dispatched to the area and the bait will be set. Backhoe man is on speed dial. This situation should be resolved shortly. Please stand by and we thank you for your patients as we deal with this matter in the most efficient way possible.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
That's where the incorrect plates come in, I'm already breaking the law :cool:

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Jigsaw cabin retreat.gif
Welcome to my mountain cabin. Kevin M Waters, you have lived a foolish lifestyle of felony theft and trafficking of stolen goods. Your challenge is to escape by following the hidden clues and stealing the correct item from within my cabin. Only there's a catch...