SOLD Filson Hat - $9,999 (Half Off MSRP)

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I know what I got and what it's worth. Don't low ball me with half assed offers. This is an original Filson tin cloth hat. Retails for $20K (obvi because it's the highest quality hat in the history of hats). Probably was made in America, but not by americans.

Just picture yourself in this hat, in the rain and fog, paired with your Buffalo plaid Filson shirt, filming yourself exploring nature. Your drone footage starts as a wide panoramic and zooms in on you, looking outdoorsie, and you tip this cap and smile. It's instagram gold. Guaranteed perfect clips for your gram account. Your followers will know you're the real deal when they see you in this hat, which is priceless.

Once in a lifetime investment opportunity.

20230910_200819.jpg

Might as well have the best! For only $9,999 (plus shipping and all applicable taxes and fees).

20230910_201656.jpg

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
So once I had a filson jacket I bought new. I think it was tin cloth? Wore it has a motorcycle jacket for a long time and rebuilt multiple engines while wearing it. It was “well soiled” ie covered in oil and dirt. For shits and giggles I listed it on eBay for almost double what I bought it for new and it sold in like a day.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
So once I had a filson jacket I bought new. I think it was tin cloth? Wore it has a motorcycle jacket for a long time and rebuilt multiple engines while wearing it. It was “well soiled” ie covered in oil and dirt. For shits and giggles I listed it on eBay for almost double what I bought it for new and it sold in like a day.
This piece is too classy and good for lowly ebay. 😁

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
My 2 pair of Filson chaps/leggings will put my Grandkids through college . . .

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Interested in the hat. Does this come with a warranty?
SF

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
I think I will have to pass up that great opportunity to finally look cool. Think of the traumatic impact that a loss of such an investment. Hung on a tree limb while fishing or left in the shop and find it later eaten by mice. I mean I know some of my limitations. The main one being I do not like hats much and that - that Filson looks the same when you turn it backwards when real determination is necessary.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
It comes with a guarantee. You're guaranteed to be the best damn looking outdoorsie person in the woods.

View attachment 81718

Sorry sir, but a guarantee is not a warranty.
If there is a warranty (which is doubtful), who will honor it, you, Filson or Costco?
SF

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Are you an authorized dealer? Since this is a secondary sale there is no warranty nor guarantee. I would increase the asking price 50% to cover this added benefit...
Good point. I'll cut you a deal, I'll replace it for "free" and cover shipping if you order in the next 4 hours, 34 minutes and 27 seconds.

Delivery to your door by Wednesday.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
I know what I got and what it's worth. Don't low ball me with half assed offers. This is an original Filson tin cloth hat. Retails for $20K (obvi because it's the highest quality hat in the history of hats). Probably was made in America, but not by americans.

Just picture yourself in this hat, in the rain and fog, paired with your Buffalo plaid Filson shirt, filming yourself exploring nature. Your drone footage starts as a wide panoramic and zooms in on you, looking outdoorsie, and you tip this cap and smile. It's instagram gold. Guaranteed perfect clips for your gram account. Your followers will know you're the real deal when they see you in this hat, which is priceless.

Once in a lifetime investment opportunity.

View attachment 81659

Might as well have the best! For only $9,999 (plus shipping and all applicable taxes and fees).

View attachment 81661

I have a half eaten power bar I bought on the prior site. Will trade for the hat if you’ll also throw in a used leader.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I have a half eaten power bar I bought on the prior site. Will trade for the hat if you’ll also throw in a used leader.
Seriously considering your offer.
You didn't mention condition of the leader, assuming one that looks something like this would be OK?

1694459810111.png

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
Seriously considering your offer.
You didn't mention condition of the leader, assuming one that looks something like this would be OK?

Ok, to the best of my recollection I've never met or fished with you, so I have to wonder where you got a pic of my standard leader setup. That's my typical "handshake" leader connection for sure.

Any interest in a light rain shell complete with custom, multi season tuna slime water repellant layer?

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Ok, to the best of my recollection I've never met or fished with you, so I have to wonder where you got a pic of my standard leader setup. That's my typical "handshake" leader connection for sure.

Any interest in a light rain shell complete with custom, multi season tuna slime water repellant layer?
Throw in some seal skinz and you might have a deal.

Herkileez

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Do you offer a seniors' discount? Of course, if you are a senior, by the time you add the surcharge for being a senior, it would add up to the original price anyway...so, never mind.....