Evans Pram for sale

TyShep

Another FF addict
Forum Supporter
Custom handmade D. Evans pram. If you have fished at Drano, you have seen this type of pram used by the most successful steelheader of the Columbia River system.
Please see pics for details. This is a great boat for a single person. Swivel seat, anchor system fore and aft. Like new condition, only used twice. $400 oboPram 1.jpgPram 2.jpgPram 3.jpgPram 4.jpgPram 5.jpgPram 6.jpg

Last edited:

RCF

Life of the Party
Custom handmade D. Evans pram. If you have fished at Drano, you have seen this type of pram used by the most successful steelheader of the Columbia River system.
Please see pics for details. This is a great boat for a single person. Swivel seat, anchor system fore and aft. Like new condition, only used twice. $400 oboView attachment 67142View attachment 67143View attachment 67144View attachment 67145View attachment 67146View attachment 67147View attachment 67142View attachment 67143View attachment 67144View attachment 67145View attachment 67146View attachment 67147
Length, width, carrying capacity if known. Located in Yakima?

Larger pics available?

Oars?

Last edited:

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Yeah those pics are tiny on my screen. Can you insert them as "full image?"
I think even if inserted they will be tiny since the files have been so compressed. But if Ty still has the un-compressed versions in his camera or phone they could be re-uploaded at the original file size.

It looks like a cool little boat I’d love to see good pics of it!

Reactions: Zak

TyShep

Another FF addict
Forum Supporter
7'11" l, 3'11" w, yes, comes with oars and swivel seat. Was told its rated for 400#. Larger pics by noon

RCF

Life of the Party
7'11" l, 3'11" w, yes, comes with oars and swivel seat. Was told its rated for 400#. Larger pics by noon
Thank you for providing more details. Based on that info and using the CG formula for load capacity the boat max capacity is 308 pounds.

TyShep

Another FF addict
Forum Supporter
Yes, Dennis is a legend and has logged over 6,000 steelhead from there, all in Dennis' Dinky Pram.