Day 2 - Do we have a Hot Spot Sheriff?

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Okay, be honest. How many have clicked on it to see if his avatar got bigger? I can't go to that site any more, if only because one of his posts might pop up when one of the kids or the wife is passing by.
He's still pretty mild compared to 99% of Instagram's fishing thirst traps

• Haha
Reactions: JS

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Looks like he finally succeeded in getting kicked.
I'm not sure if he realized that none of his posts are actually deleted, therefore all his content is still live.

Not going to lie, bummed they didn't even acknowledge it, they just kicked him in private.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Dustin knows about this place but for now, he's going to hold off on joining. He doesn't really fish anymore and his sole purpose right now is to shit all over the old forum until they delete him.
JSDFwlvf_o.gif

A man's gotta stand for something.

Xoxo

Okay, be honest. How many have clicked on it to see if his avatar got bigger? I can't go to that site any more, if only because one of his posts might pop up when one of the kids or the wife is passing by.
Hahahaha… i did not, but that is a very good question @BDD

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Looks like the admin over there enjoys his weekend off, and with all the mods resigned... Should leave weekends and evenings for anarchy. Dustin could get a VPN, brave browser, clear his cashe/cookies/etc and keep signing up with a new burner email every weekend.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I can't keep track of who's who at WFF now, except for Dustin and Evan. Some creative name changes.

They are removed now, sorry for any unintended headaches.