Crap at the Ramp

Had a couple hours today to wet a line for the first time in 2024.
Geared up and bounced over to lake Killarney in Federal Way.
I pulled into the parking area and Parked next to the launch is a beat up 1990's Honda Civic with two piles of crap smoking crap from aluminum foil.
Just Great!
No other cars in the lot so I made the decision to pull a u-turn and just go home.
Not going to deal with this crappy crap, crap. today.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
A long time ago I pulled into the parking area to fish the power line hole on the Skagit. As I was gearing up, a beat up car rumbled out from a hidden camp tunneled into a blackberry thicket. The guy driving was 100% tweaker; his beater car was belching black exhaust smoke. I reparked my old truck over the biggest mud puddle I could find in case he returned for my catalytic converter. The chum salmon and bull trout fishing was pretty good that day. Glad I stayed to fish. I used to always carry pepper spray and a hunting knife in those days.

Scottybs

Head Master Flyfisher In Charge
Forum Supporter
A long time ago I pulled into the parking area to fish the power line hole on the Skagit. As I was gearing up, a beat up car rumbled out from a hidden camp tunneled into a blackberry thicket. The guy driving was 100% tweaker; his beater car was belching black exhaust smoke. I reparked my old truck over the biggest mud puddle I could find in case he returned for my catalytic converter. The chum salmon and bull trout fishing was pretty good that day. Glad I stayed to fish. I used to always carry pepper spray and a hunting knife in those days.
1708127100187.gif