Cortland Line Warehouse Sale

RCF

Life of the Party
Cortland makes some great lines and for a reasonable price. They just got better.

TY for the heads-up

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
I have one of their spey lines amd it's pretty good. Not as good as my Ballistic vector but for 40 bucks. Well worth it.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Yup I need to do the same
The 200 grain was out of stock so don’t wait too long.
Funny enough I thought of you and the Gloater as I was ordering it and imagining what I will do with it.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Thanks for telling us about this! I ordered a couple lines. Would have got more if the 444 Peach were offered for 50% off.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Thanks for the link!

I ended up grabbing a 250gr quick descent 24 for smallies (also will serve double duty for surf perch if I get around to fishing for them again).

troutpocket

Stillwater strategist
Forum Supporter
Thanks for the heads up. On my first look I didn’t see anything I had to have. But on second look…50% off their full intermediate lines is a solid deal. I currently fish a clear intermediate but have done the comparisons and know there is nothing to fear with an olive colored line (y)

One thing I’ve learned about the current Cortland lines… they run heavy. My level sink Type 7 full sink 6/7 really needs a 7 weight rod to get the job done.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
It would be nice if they listed the grain weight of their spey lines.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The 200 grain was out of stock so don’t wait too long.
Funny enough I thought of you and the Gloater as I was ordering it and imagining what I will do with it.
I've had the Type 9 for several years and it's a great lake tool when fish are holding deeper than 20 feet.
Also, a good one to use when fishing on the dangle.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Damn it @Ron McNeal, two days ago I said I didn't need any fly fishing stuff and now you just cost me 40 bucks! :ROFLMAO:
I ordered the 'magic' Type 5 with hang markers that I've been to cheap to pay retail for.
I’m tempted to buy the same line but my non- hang marker SA is new(ish) so……. Should get the type 9