Cookies ERROR problems... (inc darkmode)

Xoxo

I love quordle, we play it as a class when we have extra time. I also like globle and worldle.
@Gary Knowels …. I just looked at my stats. Out of 315 games played i have lost 3. Most of them i get on 4 guesses. It’s always exciting to guess on two tries. (I have only done that 12 times.)

I’m terrible at geography so i won’t play Worldle! I just checked Quordle stats and I’m only at 65% success rate there.

Nerdle is numbers and so far I’m 100% at 151 games played . It’s not as difficult as i was expecting because they give you enough tries.

All of those games you can play only once a day!

This is my new favorite game my sister in law sent me. I love it!

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
I just made a change on the back end that I think cleared these things up. Let me know if you see any more issues.

Yeah, Norton is certainly better than it used to be, but I still think most are better off without it. Tends to cause more problems than it solves, but I digress.

So overall, I THINK we're about there with cleaning up the aftermath of this server issue/update.
Have not use Norton in 25 plus years. However Norton disagrees apparently as i have been marking all “their” updating requests as spam for months. ;)

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
I just made a change on the back end that I think cleared these things up. Let me know if you see any more issues.
Working fine now - no log-out/light mode issues. Thanks!

Xoxo

No issue with Dark Mode but I’ve never had my screen set to that.

However…..Hahaha…. I’m still being told to F*ck Off every time i log in. But I’m okay with that! :LOL:

flybill

Life of the Party
No issue with Dark Mode but I’ve never had my screen set to that.

However…..Hahaha…. I’m still being told to F*ck Off every time i log in. But I’m okay with that! :LOL:
My soul is dark, so I'm good with that.. I've noticed that if you use the "Home" link, it looks like you've been logged off and dark mode is gone. I just go back and am still logged in and in Dark mode..

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
My soul is dark, so I'm good with that.. I've noticed that if you use the "Home" link, it looks like you've been logged off and dark mode is gone. I just go back and am still logged in and in Dark mode..
Shouldn't be doing that anymore - I fixed the thing causing that. Try clearing your cache/cookies.

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
Always makes me chuckle when the workaround is "use other software".
I was having keyboard issues lately that were driving me nuts. My phone was adding huge chunks of space in a sort of weird auto correct that I could not figure out how to stop. Made it difficult to post. The solution was to use other software😁