Bucks Bag parts and accessories

Guy Gregory

Semi-retired
Forum Supporter
It looks like Buck's Bags are out of the fishing business. Is there a source for parts, bladders and such anyone has had success with?

Mark Yoshida

Deep Line & Vertical
Forum Supporter
Guy
I see you are in Spokane.
I am in Seattle, so opposite sides of the state.
What are you looking for?
I am thinking of selling my old Southfork which has an old steel frame but good pontoons that are a few years old.
Mark

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
It looks like Buck's Bags are out of the fishing business. Is there a source for parts, bladders and such anyone has had success with?
I looked at their site the other day and have to agree thgat it looks like they've gotten out of the 'floaty' business.
That said, it might be worth a phone call as my brother in law was able to order an anchor system that way a couple of months ago.

Trout Trekker

Steelhead
I don't know if he's still with Buck's, but the guy to ask is Dave Klein at (208) 344-4400. He ( is or was ) their tube & toon guru. If you ever ran into Buck's at f.f. shows, Dave was the head honcho in the booth.

Guy Gregory

Semi-retired
Forum Supporter
I was thinking about picking up a transport wheel as I have some buddies that hop the pass to fish some lakes in the basin. Packing my southfork very far never has been much fun, so I thought id consider a technology fix. And my boat is getting a bit long in the tooth, maybe it’d be a good idea to get some new bladders? I’ll PM you, Mark. Thanks for the kind replies.

Haggis57

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I was thinking about picking up a transport wheel
If you don't have any luck finding a Buck's Bag transport wheel, the Launching Gear is a very well made alternative that can be adapted to most framed pontoons. I used one on an older Outcast Fish Cat Streamer XL that I owned for a couple of years and found if very convenient.

Ken