BRRRR!!!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Apparently they don't know how to deal with cold weather here in North Carolina - Duke Energy, the main electricity provider has shut the power off to much of the state, too many folks trying to stay warm (currently about 24 F here in New Bern). We have packed up the pups and moved into the buggy, toasty warm.

Stay warm and stay safe folks.

cheers

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
It's 14 degrees outside today. It's like a heat wave. It is supposed to get to 44 later this week. I might get out and lay in the snow and get a snow burn.
Don the ol’ speedo and do some grocery shopping in flip-flops and tank top. 😳

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Apparently they don't know how to deal with cold weather here in North Carolina - Duke Energy, the main electricity provider has shut the power off to much of the state, too many folks trying to stay warm (currently about 24 F here in New Bern). We have packed up the pups and moved into the buggy, toasty warm.

cheers
Imagine the control they’ll have over one’s behavior with all electric cars…😳

What “District” do you live in now?
May the odds be ever in your favor. 😉

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter

cheers
Ditto. How sad. I truly hope and pray the situation is resolved very soon for you and yours, along with all affected by the weather and utility related outages.

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
Too icy to go anywhere. No speedo, a-natural. We just got done with a long 104* warm up soak.View attachment 46546

Didja jump in the snow after - if you've never tried it you should (unless you have a heart condition) - it's incredible - a whole-body "pins 'n needles"

cheers

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
Ditto. How sad. I truly hope and pray the situation is resolved very soon for you and yours, along with all affected by the weather and utility related outages.

Thanks very much Mr. Miller. Power's back on, but we had to thaw out our gas pack before we could get the heat to work. All's well now though.

cheers

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
Imagine the control they’ll have over one’s behavior with all electric cars…😳

Yup, right at the top of things that keeps me awake at night, how "they" will control my behavior;)

Have a great Christmas Fin,

cheers

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
31 degrees here today. It's just like summer except it's about 50 degrees colder today. But it's 69 degrees warmer that it was two days ago. To bad all that temp isn't all on the plus side.