NFR Best and worst Xmas songs

Non-fishing related

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Sorry. Posted this in the movie thread which I should have not done. I started thinking earlier today about some horrible Xmas songs as I was listening to Xmas radio. ….. my earlier post

Dont mean to hi-jack this thread but this afternoon driving my wife to see her mom we listened to106.9 FM xmas music channel. Reminded me of the worst or mind blowing cant get out of your head Xmas songs for me.

"I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas/Felice Navidad ...it plays in my head the next 30 minutes. :mad:

Then there is the nasally obnoxious 'I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas'. 😬

Wilson sisters....'Hey Santa' Hey just stop, better yet I'll mute it for three minutes.

Love Paul McCartney and Wings but their 'Wonderful Christmastime" repetively warps my brain non stop...

...and of cours Alvin and the Chipmunks. :cautious::whistle:😱

So good or bad ? What’s yours?

My favorite might be Greg Lake’s ‘I Believe in Father Christmas’ also a fan of some stuff produced by Siberian Trans Orchestra 😉

I’m sure I have forgotten some over the years. I remember liking a Xmas song from the Kinks too.

RCF

Life of the Party
I will NOT link a Chipmunk song as one of the worst of all time. I want to maintain my sanity and be able to sleep restfully without the song repeating all night long.

You can thank me later...

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
4 more days and this holiday will be over. Oh boy.

I think OMJ has " resting grinch face."

Cheer up lad, be grateful you are still alive to witness another day.

Scslat

Anadromous Angler
Forum Supporter
Worst Christmas song ever. Perhaps worst song of all time: Christmas Shoes by NewSong. When my kids were growing up, every time we heard the opening notes on the radio, one of them would scream "shoe song!!" and turn the radio off for at least five minutes.