Bellingham - Confluence Fly Shop & Northsound TU present "Iron Fly Round 2: Holiday Showdown"

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
1701205859150.png

Sorry for the short notice! Please come join us at Structures Brewing, 601 W Holly Street, in Bellingham from 7-9pm on November 30th

Tell your fishiest of friends that IRON FLY is going down and reach out to us if you're interested participating!

Who will create the ultimate fish snack?
Fly tying meets Iron Chef as folks "compete" in a battle of bobbin prowess and scissoring skill to impress our judges and win the grand prize.

Tiers will work with a variety of supplied ingredients and a few mystery items. Race against your competitors to show judges that your vice has the spice for Iron Fly!

Competitors will need to provide their own vice and tying tools! (If you need a vice, let us know. We'll find you something). Headlamps are highly recommended! Hooks, thread, materials will be provided.We'll be outside on the patio under heaters, so dress appropriately!
Event is FREE and open to all (ages, skills, elves, etc.) but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.

Reserve your spot here: EventBrite Registry

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
The above is from an email that I got recently. I would call the Confluence shop with any questions (360) 312-7978.

I myself am unsure if you have to register to ATTEND or just to tie. I assume just to tie.