Bass flies

RichS

Life of the Party
Part of my fascination with bass bugs and bass flyfishing is that I end up with too many flies. Especially considering that they don’t much wear out and I break one off about twice a year.

So anyone who would like a half dozen free bass flies send a message. I have enough flies for 6-8 sets. Many flies have been fished, but all are fishable and will catch bass.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I can vouch that @RichS 's flies catch bass. He sent me some a while back and they have performed for sure.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Rich, I could definitely use a few to hopefully up my Bass game.:)

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Well, I love me some bass flies as much as I dislike tying. Lemme know if there's any left for me 😉

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter
I would greatfully accept a few Rich if you still have some available.
Your contributions to the forum are valuable and appreciated.
Thank you,
Fred

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Mine arrived today. They look perfect, professional and ready to catch some big bass.

Thanks again.

Merry Christmas.

GLC

Smolt
Mine showed up today. All I can say is, wow, what an excellent assortment of professional tied bass flies. Rich, your skills at spinning deer hair is second to none. Thank you very much for including me in your generous offer. You'll be in my thought's every time I tied one of your creations on. As Wade Rivers said, your karma kup runneth over. Well done. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family.