NFR Bah Humbug

Non-fishing related

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
So i work retail and I am already sick of Christmas music. That is to say the same 8 songs on repeat..

1. I don't care who you want for Christmas

2. Yeah, constant promises to be home from Christmas, get everyone's hopes up then bail at the last minute and say " yeah, we'll I was just dreaming"

3. Only Bing Crosby and Danny Kay can dream of a white Christmas and only to help a fiend.

4. I don't care where you put your heart last Christmas, maybe you should try kissing Santa Clause.

5. It turns out partridges hate pears and pear trees...

I feel better now :)

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
Lol!
Back in 1950 - the year "Peter Cottontail" came out and charted at #5 on the BB hot 100 - my dad worked at a small retail shop over the Easter season. There is only one Easter song. They played it on repeat all day, every day.

He still got wild-eyed at the opening notes of that song, 60 years later!

flybill

Life of the Party
So i work retail and I am already sick of Christmas music. That is to say the same 8 songs on repeat..

1. I don't care who you want for Christmas

2. Yeah, constant promises to be home from Christmas, get everyone's hopes up then bail at the last minute and say " yeah, we'll I was just ldreaming"

3. Only Bing Crosby and Danny Kay can dream of a white Christmas and only to help a fiend.

4. I don't care where you put your heart last Christmas, maybe you should try kissing Santa Clause.

5. It turns out partridges hate pears and pear trees...

I feel better now :)
I can relate after 12 years of putting up with it.. I've been off for a little less than a month and love it!! ❤️ even have a little Christmas spirit.. amazing! Hang in there!!

EB590

Steelhead
I cant say anything negative about Mariah Carey. She is about as hot as it gets for a guy born in the mid 80s.

Worst Xmas song ever (and I'd agree they all pretty much suck) is without a doubt Alvin and the stupid chipmonks.