Back at it

Tubbster

Steelhead
As the title says it, after a few years off, I went and swung a fly rod for a bit. I’m out of my quarantine as of today so decided to sleep in, enjoy the morning at home then went out. I went to a well known state park And started casting. My cast was terrible, hitting me in the back of the head, tangles and all that nice stuff. Seems I just lost the feel for casting. Not only that, I got exhausted quickly, and I think that has to do with the covid but man I was shot just after an hour but I had to get out for my sanity. So now I’ll be looking into getting some casting lessons because I am not giving up this time. Saw lots of chum fry in the water but nothing was jumping or swirls in the water

Bagman

Steelhead
As the title says it, after a few years off, I went and swung a fly rod for a bit. I’m out of my quarantine as of today so decided to sleep in, enjoy the morning at home then went out. I went to a well known state park And started casting. My cast was terrible, hitting me in the back of the head, tangles and all that nice stuff. Seems I just lost the feel for casting. Not only that, I got exhausted quickly, and I think that has to do with the covid but man I was shot just after an hour but I had to get out for my sanity. So now I’ll be looking into getting some casting lessons because I am not giving up this time. Saw lots of chum fry in the water but nothing was jumping or swirls in the water
Keep at it, it will come back

Reactions: Zak