Anyone need new nippers?

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
I think these can be purchased for a very reasonable $250. 🤣

There's something profoundly disturbing about toenail clippers incorporating a design licensed by an ancient and shitty band of burnt out old hippies actually being purchased at this price by some affluent FF doofus.

I guess, in this context, cryptocurrencies and NFTs make complete sense.

ABITNF

Steelhead
They cost $400 because there's people out there who pay that price. Just like NASA pays big money for a toilet seat. I buy mine at the dollar store, a few at a time and have them in pockets and anywhere else I can think of.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
They cost $400 because there's people out there who pay that price. Just like NASA pays big money for a toilet seat. I buy mine at the dollar store, a few at a time and have them in pockets and anywhere else I can think of.
I tell ya buddy....you try using a regular old Home Depot toilet seat on a space station, and the other astronauts will beat the shit outta ya.

flybill

Life of the Party
I'll trade you a pair for a Pappy 😂😂
I need two pairs!! No Pappy here though. Better shit though!!

Actually I do have some Pappy 15.. a sample from a friend! And an empty Pappy 15 bottle.. it pays to know people in low places!

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Steal your wallet right out your pocket....

The dead are great and all but talk about total sellout merchandising much? Seems like they would put their imagery on toilet paper for a buck.

mtskibum16

Life of the Party
My mom bought me some way over priced nippers once for a gift. I don't even remember the brand. I normally go through a set a year because the zingers disintegrate from the salt in about that long and the nippers disappear. I was so worried I'd lose them they just sat on a shelf forgotten. I finally tied up a paracord lanyard to hold the nippers and a sharpener and I do really like them. Still never would have spent $100 or whatever on them.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
$400 bucks will buy a shit load of nippers at the price of 1 buck. With that many nippers you could fish the rest of your life and never worry about losing a pair.