SFR AKC Golden Retriever.puppies

Sorta fishing-related

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I have seven, sweet little gold nuggets to sell. Course they are gonna grow up to be big dogs.
Three girls and four boys.
I’m asking $1500.00 ea. There will be a $500.00 deposit to hold yer place in the pick.
Dew claws have been removed and had their first health check
Contact me with pm and I’ll give ya my ph# and more info
Thanks in advance
Gary aka dirty dog

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    874.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    533.3 KB · Views: 48

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
There was your big mistake. If you just brought one home she would in a very short while wonder how you could ever think of getting rid of "her puppy."

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Entirely by accident, I got my wife to think it was her idea to get one of Gary's pups. Daisy Rose is comfortable in a variety of settings :)

View attachment 111995
View attachment 111996

That's the ticket, get them to think it's their idea. Many years ago when I was in DC/Virginia, coming home from fishing in the Blue Ridge mountains I passed a sign at a ranch about "Blue Heelers for sale" - so took the wife on a drive, and just happened to pass the ranch with the sign - "oh look honey, Blue Heelers for sale" "oh really", she replied, "I've never seen one, lets go see what they look like" - at that moment I new we were not leaving without a pup.

We have a Golden now, sh'e a great dog, and from what I have read and heard, Gary's pups are second to none. If in search of a Golden, you'd be hard pressed to do better.

Cheers