4th of July

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Happy 4th to you also.
I'm just gonna stay home and out of trouble, too many crazies out there.
Were went to visit some friends that have a camp spot on Little river.
Were we only there for an hour and some young people crashed into a cliff with their little car. Skid marks for 300 yds along the road shoulder before hitting the rock wall.
Car was so messed up I couldn't tell the make/model.
Travel safe my friends

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Happy 4th to all!

I used to brave the holiday crowds to fish, but no more since I've been retired. One less crabby old crowd hating bastard for the working stiffs to deal with.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Happy 4th to all!

I used to brave the holiday crowds to fish, but no more since I've been retired. One less crabby old crowd hating bastard for the working stiffs to deal with.
Who says your a crabby old bastard?

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Boy, am I glad I don't get drunk in public anymore. When I was younger I might have done some of that.

Reactions: Zak

RCF

Life of the Party
Here is to a quiet weekend with no fireworks in King County.

The animals thank you.

The emergency rooms thank you.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Boy, am I glad I don't get drunk in public anymore. When I was younger I might have done some of that.
You did some of that but were too drunk to remember.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party

The animals thank you.

Dream on, the bs has already started here. I just hope I can keep the dogs from having heart attacks over the weekend

RCF

Life of the Party
Dream on, the bs has already started here. I just hope I can keep the dogs from having heart attacks over the weekend
The lake I live on is usually full of noise by now. The neighborhoods surrounding us usually are noisy too.There is nothing so far. Some neighbors spend thousands on fireworks but did not buy any this year. Keeping fingers crossed.

Last edited:

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
The lake I live on is usually full of noise by now. The neighborhoods surrounding us usually are noisy too.There is nothing so far. Some neighbors spend thousands on fireworks but did not buy any this year. Keeping fingers crossed.
yeah, lets hope. a lot of what had been going on here, near Weyerhauser, has tapered off . hoping it stays that way.

Reactions: RCF

The animals thank you.

As someone who works in the ER and owns a dog, I appreciate this so much. Although there will inevitably be some fingerless patients and frightening moments for dogs (not related), hopefully it's minimal!