SFR $465 million - What would you do?

Sorta fishing-related

Dave Boyle

Life of the Party
I’d write (and pay to publish) a vanity book where I’d fish all of the amazing places like Patagonia for sea run browns, Farquhar islands and so on. The kicker is I’d take a friend too or the PNW characters who contribute on here so much and give them a lifetime experience and then we’d both write about it from our own perspectives but none of it about me.

I’d pick them based on what they’ve offered and match it. Ira bobber fishing on a Manchester canal for 2” dace as an eg, not really but it’d involve bobbers, likely for black marlin or something stupidly fantastic because with dough you can dream and could do it not worrying about the $$$ 😀

Basically, you’re there, tell that story and a bit of your life story of what fishing means to you. It would be epic for me and sharing the love so to speak to truly enhance every experience.

Dave

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
I’d write (and pay to publish) a vanity book where I’d fish all of the amazing places like Patagonia for sea run browns, Farquhar islands and so on. The kicker is I’d take a friend too or the PNW characters who contribute on here so much and give them a lifetime experience and then we’d both write about it from our own perspectives but none of it about me.

I’d pick them based on what they’ve offered and match it. Ira bobber fishing on a Manchester canal for 2” dace as an eg, not really but it’d involve bobbers, likely for black marlin or something stupidly fantastic because with dough you can dream and could do it not worrying about the $$$ 😀

Basically, you’re there, tell that story and a bit of your life story of what fishing means to you. It would be epic for me and sharing the love so to speak to truly enhance every experience.

Dave

What a cool idea Dave!

Dave Boyle

Life of the Party
What a cool idea Dave!
Yeah Nick you’ll struggle to make the cut…😉 I’ve dreamt about this for a while and I’ve figured out how to get around your hatred of flying . You’d need a 6 mo pass from your missus..your fam would course get flown in to visit. Zane Grey would be spinning in his grave…😎

Dave

Last edited:

Mukman

Life of the Party
I’ve been working on building a kit airplane for the past several years. If I won that money I’d drag the partly built airplane into my driveway and back over it with my truck.

Just kidding. Kind of.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Wife and I have talked about this... and talked about, and talked... you get the idea. Charitable causes, yes definitely. After that, haven't decided yet.