2024 Skagit River Speyapalooza

BerkleeJay

Just Hatched
Speyapalooza 2024_Web1 (1).pngSPEYAPALOOZA IS UPON US! Ride the lightning with North Sound Trout Unlimited & The Confluence Fly Shop at Howard Miller Steelhead Park.

It's that time of year again! Come join North Sound Trout Unlimited & friends at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport, WA for Skagit River Speyapalooza: Saturday, May 4th from 10am-4pm. All skill levels welcome - from the newcomer to the seasoned pro. We'll have something tasty for lunch, gear demos, fly tying, small group casting classes, awesome raffle prizes, and much more.

Like last year, we're dedicating more time for folks to get in the water and test out all kinds of spey rods and reels from a variety of vendors. Brand new to the world of spey fishing, or looking to tighten up your form? We have free, small group casting classes-- please register here in advance on Eventbrite. If you'd rather go your own pace, just show up and grab some gear! No need to register for a class.

Entry is free, but you'll want to have cash or a card for raffle prizes, lunch donations, or some of our incredible T-shirts (check out the graphic above for a teaser...). We want to keep the event fun, affordable, and accessible, but we also rely on your generous support to keep the party goin'. Also, bring yer waders! If you need waders/boots, let us know at least two weeks in advance. We don't want anything to stand in the way of you and Speyapalooza 2024!

Nothing builds community and unforgettable memories like a campfire, reminding us that we do this crazy fly fishing thing for the people we meet as much as the fish we encounter. NSTU has a small block of campsites at Howard Miller Steelhead Park on May 3rd and 4th. You can reserve and pay for your site through this Eventbrite registration.

Eventbrite Link
North Sound Trout Unlimited Facebook

Last edited:

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
The Eventbrite link doesn't work. I checked the FB link. Is there a description or list of vendors that will be at the park?

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
The Eventbrite link doesn't work. I checked the FB link. Is there a description or list of vendors that will be at the park?
Scott at Confluence in Bellingham will know the answer if nobody else does, I suspect.