1 hour of fish rising

Shad

Life of the Party
You don't have to watch the whole thing, @Old Man, but you should watch that few minutes you said you would give up. The photography is stunning. I'm 10 minutes in and still enjoying it....

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I used it to put myself to sleep last night. Very calming...at least the part I was awake for.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
I used it to put myself to sleep last night. Very calming...at least the part I was awake for.
Nice, but 16 minutes of repetitive synth soundtrack doesn't do much for me. *I don't care for what follows either but I'm weird.

If it had a natural stream soundtrack it would be a great relaxation sleep aid. 😴 But it would advisable to use caution, it could be habit forming. 😉

Why does all of it have to be slow motion? That’s not how it plays out on the stream. It’s that suddenness, the sneakiness, that “snap” and “pop” that gets my adrenaline going.

Clearly the filmmakers have never fly fished before - otherwise they’d know that feeling. (Yes that’s a joke - yes I know who they are)

B

bennysbuddy

Amazing footage!

Watching those big guys eat tiny flies put me in mind of a 250 pound person trying to live on sunflower seeds.
I resemble that , it takes determination to eat that many sunflower seeds . That's why I swing for steel !!!

B

bennysbuddy

If this video was about 5 minutes long I might of watched it. But it's over a hour long. No Way.
trust me it's way better than the 62 times I've been force to watch IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE every Christmas since I was born.

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I could watch trout or any fish rising for hours.
Cool vid
I was on my way to see my son in Helena, MT from Wenatchee.
One of my rest stops is in St. Regis at the boat launch on the Clark Fork.
I parked the truck and walked down to the river to water my dogs.
There is a very light rain falling and as I stood there trout started rising along the seam about 20' in front of the launch. Small green may flies hatching.
Pretty soon there are trout rising all over.
Well, I can't stand it any longer and go up to the truck and string up a rod.
I caught two nice cutts before the sun came back out and the hatch stopped.
Thanks to this vid for that memory

Oliver1329

Life of the Party
I could watch trout or any fish rising for hours.
Cool vid
I was on my way to see my son in Helena, MT from Wenatchee.
One of my rest stops is in St. Regis at the boat launch on the Clark Fork.
I parked the truck and walked down to the river to water my dogs.
There is a very light rain falling and as I stood there trout started rising along the seam about 20' in front of the launch. Small green may flies hatching.
Pretty soon there are trout rising all over.
Well, I can't stand it any longer and go up to the truck and string up a rod.
I caught two nice cutts before the sun came back out and the hatch stopped.
Thanks to this vid for that memory
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.