“Kids” Spincast Rod Combo on sale $10

Divad

Whitefish
For a first time fishing combo these beat the Kid Casters tenfold. They are fiberglass, flex like noodles and over the last year my nieces have abused it without a fault. They build a healthy foundational “feel the grab” addiction, whereas the Kid Casters were stiff as a rock.

I’ve bought a couple more Dock Demons since and even own one of the spinning combos myself after seeing people land salmon and catfish with it.

Don’t let the size fool ya, at $10 it’s a steal and a blast to fish with. Only gripe is right hand retrieve only with the included reel.

0A874C88-812F-44A8-B5BC-578C5E350C1B.jpeg

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
My father in law handed each of the grandkids a Dock Demon this summer at the lake at Sandy Pines. Great for bluegills and other small fish. Just remember 3 & 4 year olds get frustrated easily when their casts land in the dirt in front of them.

Divad

Whitefish
My father in law handed each of the grandkids a Dock Demon this summer at the lake at Sandy Pines. Great for bluegills and other small fish. Just remember 3 & 4 year olds get frustrated easily when their casts land in the dirt in front of them.
Very, very true, I usually cast for them because of that.

I will say the little plastic 1/8oz fish is an amazing learning tool. I setup games in the yard to cast at hoolahoops and stuffed animals, there casting has definitely improved.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
And with a casting float they can use flies!