Search results

1. Pink Squirrel

Tree damage ?---opinions on leaf guard gutter systems? Brands?

My last house was surrounded by broad leaf hardwoods and I had to clean the gutters twice a year. When the gutters were replaced I had leaf guards installed and I never had to clean them in the next 6 years I lived there. It is just my personal experience so I can not state everyone else would...
  2. Pink Squirrel

Any Fly shops hosting Christmas Island trips?

Have you tried Fly Water Travel. i just got an ad from them advertising trips. Don’t know the dates david
  3. Pink Squirrel

Why so many nymphs with black beads?

Ton Rosenbauer from Orvis is often credited with bringing beads to North America and popularizing them. He has for the last few years been advocating dark colored beads for heavily fished waters in the belief that pressured fish could have developed an aversion to bright beads. I have no idea...
  4. Pink Squirrel

SOLD. FS - Complete Orvis European Nymphing Setup

So nobody is the least bit euro-curious? Come pick it up and you can have the whole package for $225. Just add water and you can join the latest fly fishing craze. If no one is interested I will put it back in the closet.
  5. Pink Squirrel

SOLD. FS - Complete Orvis European Nymphing Setup

Orvis Clearwater 3 wt 10’ European nymphing rod and Clearwater II reel, Hydros tactical nymph line, 4 tactical nymphing leaders (2 Orvis and 2 Rio), 44 euro-style nymphs in box, and spools of 4X and 5X Flurorflex+ tippet. Everything is in excellent condition. Available in West Seattle. $250
  6. Pink Squirrel

I’m I the only one that didn’t know this?

I just pull the line into a pail of warm water with a little dish washing detergent. Then run it through an old dish cloth into a pail of warm clear water. I then run it through a towel as I reel it back on. It only takes a couple of minutes and clean lines cast way better and float much...
  7. Pink Squirrel

Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Boots, waders, and Sling pack are all gone. Hope everyone has a good week on the water. David
  8. Pink Squirrel

I would rather not ship so will wait to see if any other interest is shown
  9. Pink Squirrel

Simms G4 waist high waders. Size large/long. Small Orvis sling pack Simms Vapor wading boots. Size 12 with studded Vibram soles. All used but with years of service left. Available for pickup in West Seattle David