Search results

1. angler4life

Deals at online Retailers

I have the liquid in the -7+. I love it. Bought from GHFS, but I assume the quality would be the same from sierra. Lamson’s sealed drag is seriously sealed. Can dunk the reel and no water gets into the drag
  2. angler4life

What's in your vise?

My first ever clousers: crap eyes, braid body wrap, bucktail, angel hair, and uv minnow belly in some. Tied on size 6 and 4 U401. Loon UV products for body and head. Thanks @Nick Clayton for your videos on techniques for these, they really helped me get them down -- or so I think... I know more...
  3. angler4life

Deals at online Retailers

I've done this too, also lucky enough to live near a storefront. I routinely check through and see whats new and on sale. Hard to argue with those 3 pack lamsons for ~$120. Tacky fly boxes galore too!
  4. angler4life

Searuns

Great little write up, thanks!
  5. angler4life

THE canyon

Ha! I may have seen you!
  6. angler4life

Introducing myself, local to Kitsap, Co.

Beautiful trout fishing there, spent most of my time in the Valles Caldera. Had a few mornings that will never leave my memory: 28 degrees in late march, snow to the knees on the banks, frozen guides, cold beer, and 15 minute lizard sun warming sessions for myself. Grew up fishing the salt...
  7. angler4life

a soil creep, rock licker, there are many names for us haha
  8. angler4life

Thanks everyone!
  9. angler4life

Hello PNWFF! My name is Jack and I am based in Kitsap. I made my way here via Nick Clayton's awesome youtube tying videos. Joined the original site and was welcomed to move along with quite a few of you! Relatively new to the area, moved to WA by way of New Mexico last April. I've fished my...