Search results

1. O clarkii lewisi

10' rod breakage

Just got a new Echo Lago 10 foot 5 wt rod and am super excited to take it on a lake trip. I have heard that landing fish with a long rod can cause stress at the tip section and can break a rod I am fishing from a pontoon. Is this a real concern or common occurrence or something that I should...
  2. O clarkii lewisi

YNP Old Gardiner Road

The old Gardiner Road is schedule to open on Nov 1. This is the new route from Gardiner to Mammoth. Does this mean that this opens the route to the Lamar and Cooke City? That is what I understand from the websites. It sounds like the route to Cooke will be open but with some construction...
  3. O clarkii lewisi

6 V battery charger

I know that there is another thread on this but I cannot find it with my searching. I am about to order NOCO GENIUS1, 1A Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V and 12V Portable Automotive Car Battery Charger...
  4. O clarkii lewisi

Get flies down in fast water

I have a few spots that I fish in small rivers that are a very fast deep troughs of water. This section gets very narrow, very fast and I think gets to about 10 feet deep. It is loaded with fish and I would like to get down to them (if possible). The section just above this very fast and deep...
  5. O clarkii lewisi

Hummingbird holder

Can you share your solutions for holding a Hummingbird (100 or 200) on a Southfork? I have not found a commercial solution that has worked. Most of the sleeve and strap solutions that I have bought just don't hold tight enough and slip from holding the finder securely. I'd like a DIY solution...
Back