Search results

1. SurfnSully

Die Hard

While semi-watching Die Hard for the umpteenth time I decided to have a few beers and tie some steelhead flies. 🍻
  2. SurfnSully

I'm cleaning out the garage: Rods and Reels

Over the years I have accumulated a number of rods and reels. Since you can only use one at a time I am cutting back to 9 outfits. So, I have the following for sale: Scott SVS 904 2 piece, 9' 4 wt with a GLoomis Venture 5 reel and WF line: Rod $100 Reel $100. St. Croix PF906 2 piece 9' 6 wt...
  3. SurfnSully

We have a Winner!!!!! NO longer available.....Free to a Good Home: Echo Gecko Fly Rod

Great rod for beginners, especially children. My son and daughter caught their first trout on this rod a few years ago :). 7'9" 4/5 wt. I am in the Portland area and will give it to anyone wanting to get their children into the sport. Scott
  4. SurfnSully

Hoh River Information

Hello, I drove up the Hoh yesterday and it was my first time back in nearly 15 years and it has changed a bit... I was wondering if anyone can share available shuttle services for the Hoh and decent put ins and take outs for an intermediate rower. Thanks and if anyone wants to join me let me...
  5. SurfnSully

Surf Perch Fly Patterns

What are your favorite for here in the PNW? Any links would be appreciated :)