Search results

1. Craig Pablo

Bozeman launches new high end apparel company

If you have to ask, were you ever core?
  2. Craig Pablo

Bozeman launches new high end apparel company

Exact same thing I was wondering. I remember fishing the Bitterroot in March back in the 90's, when it was pretty much a "secret". Eventually people started showing up earlier and earlier. The last time I fished the Root during the skwala hatch was probably 8 or 10 years ago, in February, and...
  3. Craig Pablo

Photo Essay

Thanks for sharing, truly awesome!
  4. Craig Pablo

Montana

Luckily you didn't taste any moose knuckles that day! :)
  5. Craig Pablo

Montana

I second the "more scared of moose than bears". While I've seen my fair share of bears (black and grizzly) while fishing, and even have had some close calls, the only time I was truly scared was when I inadvertently got between a cow moose and her calf, and they were between me and my truck. I...
  6. Craig Pablo

NFR What podcasts are you listening to?

This is a great idea, to be honest, I'm too lazy to search for other podcasts to listen to, I'm looking forward to hearing what others are listening to. I only listen to two, but I highly recommend them to everyone. 1. Mill House 2. Pat Mcafee show
  7. Craig Pablo

Smith River Questions

congratulations on getting a permit. As of right now, snowpack is low in Montana except for the northwest part of the state. While it is concerning, it isn't cause for alarm yet. Flows can be very skinny in July even in an average year so my advice is to keep an eye on snowpack and spring...
  8. Craig Pablo

Steelhead Gear-Spoons, Drift Bobbers, Vintage Old-School Stuff

Do you have pictures of the bobbleheads? I've never seen them and can't find any info on them..
  9. Craig Pablo

Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

They are definitely more convenient, but I have the magnetic holders so I can't speak to the reliability of the suction holders.
  10. Craig Pablo

Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

I"ll take it if it isn't already spoken for. My grandsons are just getting into tying... Let me know
  11. Craig Pablo

The Steelheading Secret Legit Fly Fishers Don’t Want You To Know

Although I haven't personally used a bead in like 13 years, if it's legal and you enjoy it, fuck it man. Do what makes you happy...
  12. Craig Pablo

Cuba Jan 7-15, 2022

So bitchin'. Bucket list for sure!
  13. Craig Pablo

Afternoon on the Mo

Spent a couple hours on the Mo recently, swung up this nice brown. Not too many guys out, sunny, 42 degrees. Not bad for Craig in January