Search results

1. Clean Willy

NFR Havahart

Got this to transport raccoons to a happy new home far from my yard then had a change of ‘hart’. See what I did there?
  2. Clean Willy

FS Sold! Barney the 11’ Aire raft with frame

The pictures make this raft look smaller than it is. Comfortable for one rower one fisher. Front seat can be replaced with the Rubbermaid cooler. Two Carlisle oars and a spare. Rolls up and could fit in an suv. Not much water this boat couldn’t handle. Plus, it’s purple so…. $1200
  3. Clean Willy

FS 15’ Smokercraft w/Honda 15 SOLD!

Owned for 8 years with very little use. Estimate less than 20 hours on motor. 2008 14 Foot Alaskan Smokercraft 2009 Honda 15 Four Stroke 2009 King Saltwater Trailer Minnkota 38lb Thrust Trolling Motor 5 Gallon Tank 12v Battery Scotty Downriggers Garmin Echo 200 Blade Anchor Ladder Four Crab...
  4. Clean Willy

Off Redondo?

Just drove past and wondering what all the kayaks and rafts are fishing for a few hundred feet off shore?
  5. Clean Willy

FS Float Tubes

Both in great shape, they just don’t get much use any more. Outcast $100 F&S $50 Both $125 Pick near SeaTac or I could deliver if not too far.
  6. Clean Willy

SFR Hood Canal or Carribean?

I've lived here my whole life and been along Hood Canal dozens if not hundreds of times and I don't recall ever seeing it this color. The picture doesn't do it justice and it was more intense a couple of days before when the sun was out and it was calm. Reminded me very much of the USVI...
  7. Clean Willy

Wet wading, felt or rubber soles?

I know this gets discussed quite a bit but I am still unsure which way to go here. Looking at the Simm's Flyweight but I've only ever used felt. I'm lucky enough to have reached an age where I'm not as agile as I once was so the primary goal is traction on the small creeks of the PNW. The...
  8. Clean Willy

SOLD 9 Ft. pontoon boat NIB

Sold Bought two of these at Costco a few years ago and never used one of them. I've floated the Yakima a couple of times and the John Day a couple of years ago and it worked great. Price is $300.00 (price lowered after I dug further and realized this is what I paid for it) and Bass Pro Shops...
  9. Clean Willy

SFR Humpback and sea lions in Henderson Bay

Went down yesterday to try and spot the whale but no joy. Heard he was back today. Was amazed by the amount of sea lions though, I'd have to guess 75-100? They were all over between Allen Point and the bridge. Made me wonder, are they quick enough to eat SRC? If so I'd think that would slow...
  10. Clean Willy

Sling pack net holder

Among the many things I’ve disliked about my Fishpond sling pack is that my short handled net wouldn’t stay in the holder. I stumbled across a solution on YouTube and I think improved on it. My sewing skills leave a lot to be desired and if I do keep this pack I’ll reinforce it a bit. Might work...