Search results

1. chrome/22

FS Orvis Stripping Basket used.

Looking to move a grey stripping basket with waist strap, light use rectangular model with detangle posts inside. Only $10. Post email or text Imxultragreen@hotmail.com 206 247-6434
  2. chrome/22

FS Low Budget Redington Sonic Pro Zip Front Waders

Have a low mileage pair in 2XL, used most on boat trips for OP salmon & steelhead. Looking for $175 OBO Watched a pair exactly like mine sell on ebay for $254 last month. Text (206) 247-6434 for pictures if wanted. c/22
  3. chrome/22

SOLD 8 wt

Sold
  4. chrome/22

FS High End Bait Casters

Have the Sage CR-290 and a pre Shimano IMX 1021-C, both 2 pc rods with socks. The Sage has the original factory tube. There in very good used condition. c/22
  5. chrome/22

2022 Salmon

When the rivers open who's fishing? I'm all in for 2nd week November on the coast. 41
  6. chrome/22

Winston Boron lllx 9 1/2' in 6 Weight. Minty

Very nice lightly used Winston 6 weight with factory Winston tube and rod sock, cork is clean & blank is unmarked. IMO this is what I would consider the semi-saltwater version with the bigger shooting guides, brushed aluminum reel seat and a small fighting butt. I found it perfect for big...
  7. chrome/22

T63 Chainsaw

Good hunting big boy, have a few sea lions on me. c/22
  8. chrome/22

NFR RIP John Clayton

Gonna miss the heck out of this guy, one in a million of a radio talk show host & NFL insider c/22
  9. chrome/22

Favorite Blogs or Podcaster

Lead this horse to water. My interests are fly-fishing in stillwater, backpacking to mountain lakes, vintage fishing gear, lesser known steelhead watersheds, and remote fly in destinations of all types & military avation. c/22
  10. chrome/22

Favorite Gear Rods

For me its a no brainer, I'm a big fan of the Gary Loomis designed mid 80 to early 90 IMX sticks. Have had multiple mod-fast action IMX 1082s, a trusty 1025c and my current HSR 1021c ex-fast action baitcaster. Really enjoy the lightness of the builds the crisp action, light tips with plenty of...
  11. chrome/22

Magnum Rapala ect.

I'm delving into warm water sport fishing & thinking of building up a floating & count-down style stick bait box. Anyone been down this path? c/22
  12. chrome/22

The evolution of baitcasting reels

I started in the mid eightys with the Abu Garcia 5500, was decent enough for chucking size #4 and up spinners and 1/2 oz spoons for salmon. Then came drift fishing for steelhead and the backlashes started stacking up. Got wind of the Shimano Curado, picked up a dark green CU-200 with that VBS 5...
  13. chrome/22

Pen Tac Gear

Anyone make there own spinners & spoons?