Search results

1. Camo Clad Warrior

Would i be able to row from the mouth of the cascade river back up to the marblemount boat launch?

I would say rowing back up isn't going to happen. i have a Clack Eddy and have been to chicken shit to take it down that run. I have fished from the shore a ton but not in a boat in that section.
  2. Camo Clad Warrior

The Mountain Bike Thread

FS= Full Suspension MTB= Mountain Bike Hope that helps :) I don't know how to ride the thing very well but i know some of the terminology.
  3. Camo Clad Warrior

The Mountain Bike Thread

i bought a FS MTB thinking it would unlock my fitness goals. Turns out I am still fat and lazy, even with owning a MTB. I need to sell it, or ride the damn thing. I cant make up my mind.
  4. Camo Clad Warrior

What's in your vise?

Great Looking tie. I watched the video last night while eating dinner thinking to myself....."damn I need to tie some of those"! This may be the motivation I needed. Dressed Irons is also one of my favorite Youtube channels. Lots of great info there...
  5. Camo Clad Warrior

Which one are you?

This also applies to Tenkara.
  6. Camo Clad Warrior

Is There a Best Color for Attracting Fish?

Would 100% be dependent on the body of water, time of year, and all the other variables that contribute. On the Yak purples and reds are generally my go to....Last year I took a trip to Montana, Fished Rock Creek and couldn't buy a bite on those colors. All forms of green, from olive to...
  7. Camo Clad Warrior

The thumbs up is my new thing

I like the that thumbs up can be rotated and a middle finger added in situations in which the thumbs up isn't respected or acknowledged.
  8. Camo Clad Warrior

Sling pack net holder

Thanks for the reply, however my reply was directed towards the original poster.
  9. Camo Clad Warrior

Sling pack net holder

I have the same sling pack, I purchased it for a trip to MT last summer. I quickly realized the the pack was pretty comfortable and was kind of nice to just rotate while in the river and have everything in front of you. Then the nightmare of juggling rod, net, and the pack. We quickly made it my...
  10. Camo Clad Warrior

Club Pros and Cons

I appreciate all the feedback. Thanks for the help.
  11. Camo Clad Warrior

Club Pros and Cons

No, it is a club out of Bellingham.
  12. Camo Clad Warrior

Club Pros and Cons

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't want to mention any clubs just to not open a can of worms, however since you did :). The meeting I mentioned that I attended above was a 4th corner meeting, and you happened to be the speaker. Big fan and have read the book a few times over since then. I was...
  13. Camo Clad Warrior

Woolly Bugger Chenille?

"I only need this and this and I am set..." is something i have been saying for the last 20 years that I have been tying flies. lol
  14. Camo Clad Warrior

Club Pros and Cons

Thanks for the reply. This is what I had hoped to. I attended a monthly meeting at the club that interests me the most years ago and enjoyed the dinner, and speaker greatly. may be worth the small time investment to be a part.
  15. Camo Clad Warrior

Woolly Bugger Chenille?

I would say +1 on the dub or own answer. Like said... Much more durable, and endless color combos. I also like the ability to use a long fiber dubbing and brush it out. Gives the fly a real cool buggy-ness that you cant capture with chenille.
  16. Camo Clad Warrior

Club Pros and Cons

Good Day All, I understand this may be a bit of a polarizing topic as a lot of fisherman don't care to interact in a fishing Club setting. There seems to be a lot of great clubs in the state and near me( I live in Skagit valley). I am at a place in my life in which i could use a few more...
  17. Camo Clad Warrior

Let's see your flotilla😀

Picked this bad girl up a bout a couple summers back. Pretty much my baby. Love floating the Yak and beyond. Rowing skills are improving and confidence is building.
  18. Camo Clad Warrior

New Fly Tying Tool Caddy

Very cool. I have seen made of horn and love the idea.
  19. Camo Clad Warrior

Giving up in frustration

Congrats on the new vise! I have tried a few and am now set on the Renzetti but I might need to do more research :). The wife may kill me lol
  20. Camo Clad Warrior

Gel Spun Poly Recommendations

I also prefer the Semperfli Nanosilk. Cant go wrong with the Semperfli brand in my opinion.