Search results

1. C

Panama

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Looks like a great time.👍
  2. C

Amazing Trail Cam Shots

According to the internet, “an average cat's reaction time is 'approximately 20-70 milliseconds, which is faster than the average snake's reaction time, 44-70 milliseconds'”
  3. C

Hope your day was better.

It definitely sucks that happened but I’m glad to hear you are OK.👍
  4. C

Favorite superglue?

Another vote for loctite
  5. C

Styrofoam Coolers

Lou Malnati’s pizza? Just curious because I’m hooked on them and they also come in styrofoam coolers with dry ice.
  6. C

Question for any Ketchum Release Tool Users

I use this and it works great. https://www.orvis.com/product/no-touch-catch-and-release-tool/3B6F.html
  7. C

REVIEW: Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot (Photo heavy)

Thanks very much for doing this review. 👍
  8. C

Yellow UV cure

I agree that Solarez is excellent but I also have a negative reaction to it. Loon has been fine for me. Thanks for the tips on the Gulff and RaidZap. Gonna give them a try.
  9. C

Too many humpies daddy!

Awesome! Way to go!
  10. C

I blew my ass out

Thanks for the tip. Which model pants do you like?
  11. C

SFR Sunglasses lens endorsement

Thanks for this! I purchased a new pair of lenses from Revant and am very happy so far. Saved $$
  12. C

RIP Jimmy

Damn. Born and raised in South FL and many trips to the Bahamas and the FL Keys, Jimmy was always on the playlist. Even got to see him in concert once. Still love many of his songs to this day. RIP Jimmy!
  13. C

Well crap....

Sir! You can’t park there!
  14. C

NFR Les Schwab is 💩 Now

When I moved to Washington from Florida I was told by several coworkers Les Schwab was the place to go for tires so when the time came for a new set, that’s where I went. Terrible experience- TWICE! Will never go back. I use Discount Tire now and they have been great so far.
  15. C

Cooler/Ice Chest recommendations

Another vote for the Lifetime 55. I have one and an RTIC 45 which is the same as a Yeti and the Lifetime 55 is just as good as the RTIC.
  16. C

SFR Best River data APP?

I’ve been really happy with RiverApp. 👍
  17. C

First outing and first cluster of the year

Agreed! I was thinking the same thing. 👍 I have to remind myself of this from time to time as I have almost learned the hard way more than once.
  18. C

The SSL at the pond

Awesome! Way to go! 👏
  19. C

NFR Has anyone heard from Old Man Jim? Update: RIP OMJ. Give ‘em hell wherever you are!

RIP Old Man Jim. Thanks for your curmudgeonly posts. They crack me up. 🙏🏻
  20. C

SFR HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN B

Happy Birthday!