Search results

1. Adrian M

Any beekeepers here?

I have some backyard hobby bees. I went through Crown Bees based out of Woodinville. These are solitary bees (Leafcutter or Mason) vs hive type bees (European Honey Bee). Solitary bees as best for pollination if that is what you're looking to get into. Great way to get into bees. They are...
  2. Adrian M

SFR AKC Golden Retriever.puppies

I asked my wife and she said no, she's the worst.....
  3. Adrian M

Fishpond Tying Travel Bag

Is this the Tailwater or Tomahawk version?
  4. Adrian M

Fishpond Tying Travel Bag

I'm interested. Hit me up in the DMs
  5. Adrian M

FishWA App Update

Reasonably certain they are in there. At least when I look at the Cedar River, I see all the gauges in there
  6. Adrian M

FishWA App Update

They add flow data too for rivers and such.
  7. Adrian M

Pizza oven thread

I personally have 2 peels and want more! But the two categories that I know of are the launching peel and turning peel. I have one of each. Turning peel benefit is to turn the pizza while keeping it in the oven. The launching peel can theoretically be used to rotate your pizza, but depending...
  8. Adrian M

Pizza oven thread

I'm a bit of a pizza guy myself. I have an Ooni Karu 16, mostly because my wife won't let me build a brick oven in the backyard. The Ooni's are portable and cook a mean pizza. One thing to keep in mind is that pizza is just bread with sauce and toppings. Doesn't matter if you have the...
  9. Adrian M

SFR Two years out....Retirement

Cannot stress enough, save save save. Sacrifice now for big gains later down the road. I was in the military/school until around 27 and then started my career. 15 years later, after diligent saving, smart investments, and still finding time for fun stuff, I plan to retire at 55 (subject to my...
  10. Adrian M

Mayfly identification help

Thanks guys. That's what I thought it was going to be but glad for the confirmation. Appreciate the bug guide link.
  11. Adrian M

Mayfly identification help

What species and common name do you think this is? It is about 1.5-2” long. Found in the NE or more specifically southern NH, today
  12. IMG_0021.png

IMG_0021.png

13. Adrian M

Little Update

kick some ass man.
  14. Adrian M

Caddis Pupa SBS

That's not half bad bro. Good work as always!
  15. Adrian M

SFR I-90

It's a bad accident from a semi. major spillage. a bunch of apples. honeycrisps....
  16. Adrian M

Why?

HA! My wife said nah, that's not him. I'll say hi next time I see you. I remember you offered to meet up when I first joined the other forum and I was just getting into fly fishing. I had young kids and couldn't really get out much, but I highly appreciated the offer.
  17. Adrian M

Why?

I swear I see someone who looks just like walking around Mukilteo with his wife and/or dog. Is that you?
  18. Adrian M

Repairing broken guides

I thought this was going to be about some guide who was down on their luck, jaded by the many obnoxious clients, boat just isn't big enough, etc...
  19. Adrian M

Corn Dogs

Love me the chicago dog posted above. Also for corn dogs, mustard with a few bites of ketchup added in.