Search results

1. I

NFR Humor

Both ways are acceptable these days.
  2. I

Lamiglas oars

It would be a step up from what you have.
  3. I

A Dangerous Time of Year for Wading....

I have just had a glimpse of the future.
  4. I

A Dangerous Time of Year for Wading....

Getting old sucks for wading, I took 2 swims yesterday. Good thing it was a warm day.
  5. I

Got any bird pics?

I have tried get pictures of kingfishers, but they always move when you start to get close. That call they make sounds like they're laughing at you. The only times I have got to within 40 feet, I don't have a camera.
  6. I

Got any bird pics?

I saw one today on the Santiam River. I heard it first.
  7. I

Pizza oven thread

After laying your fire brick, clean with a sponge and water.
  8. I

What are you listening to?

That was truly enjoyable.
  9. I

NFR Humor

They don't kill but they do cripple.
  10. I

Pizza oven thread

Wrap your fingertips with sport tape, afterwards rub some Bag Balm into your hands,
  11. I

Cell Phone Pics

Is that a polyp in a shot from your last colonoscopy?
  12. I

I see some kind of pattern in what you guys are listening to.
  13. I

Public Service - Great deal on Winter Wader pants

I always wear Cabela's wool pants. If I take a swim, I take them off and wring them out. They insulate even damp.
  14. I

Stuff in the Sky

I loved the line from the article What is Betelgeuse, they puff up and expand into space in their old age. Don't we all?
  15. I

The Magic Fly

People ask questions all the time but don't like the answer.
  16. I

NFR Humor

He did so many things. Wrote Cover of The Rolling Stone and Freakin at the Freakers Ball by Dr Hook. Also wrote Boy Named Sue
  17. I

Open seat Forks

Woody got hooked up with my friend's yellow lab on the Richwine Bar. Now he wants to splash and swim through the runs. All my other heelers just laid on the bank and watched. Ruined my dog. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  18. I

Open seat Forks

Going to be in Forks for several weeks. Anyone coming here let me know. Have a front seat available. Fly and gear is okay. Ed
  19. I

The second half was their best jam. It wasn't meant to be, Keith signaled the finish. Mick Taylor, Charlie Watts, and Bobby Keys kept going.