Search results

1. Bulldollyhuman

Question about Skagit/Sauk river

By the way I am curious about the floating. If your boat doesn't have any motor, how do you get back to the launch site? It seems like that two vehicles are needed :)
  2. Bulldollyhuman

@BDD @Old Man @Dave Westburg @Salmo_g many thanks for the kind replies! I can't do floating game since don't have a boat. This month is my last time in WA, so wanted to find some places where wading is ok. At the first glance it looked dangerous for wading, so I just tried the upper Sauk only...
  3. Bulldollyhuman

Yesterday I was driving along Sauk/Skagit river. The water was too high/milky so I couldn't fish, just watched flow. The gauge at Marblemount showed about 5.2 foot level. Could you please let me know the fishable water level at Skagit??
  4. Bulldollyhuman

My time in WA is ending soon, so would like to explore Skagit/Sauk river. I am looking for the boat launches since it looks easy to access. Could you please recommend me some well-known accesses? (not secret place anymore) I'm considering to book a guided trip also. Thanks in advance
  5. Bulldollyhuman

SOLD Sold Cannondale Synapse Sora Disc 2018 (Road bicycles, frame size 56cm)

If you want I can include them some of people don't want wear used one...
  6. Bulldollyhuman

hand pump, punk patches, and multitool are hidden in the top tube bag.
  7. Bulldollyhuman

I'm going back my home country soon. So would like to sell my bike. This is a great endurance road bike for long distance riding and commuting. For someone who wants an entry level endurance road bicycles this would be perfect. Originally bought from Montlake bicycles shop in Seattle (2019...
  8. Bulldollyhuman

SOLD Looking for a full frame spey reel

This morning I found one in another place. Thanks for your interest!
  9. Bulldollyhuman

Thanks for the offer! But 5 spools are too many for me...
  10. Bulldollyhuman

I thought my Danielsson goes well with Echo TR6126 but it is too light for this rod. Looking for a full frame spey reel something like SA system 2 1213 with budget < $150 An ugly reel of weight around 9 oz. which can contain 30lb 200yd + 50m lazar running line + 400~500gr head would be great...
  11. Bulldollyhuman

SOLD (found!) Affordable spey rod in 6~7 wt and Scandi head

Hello, I am looking for an affordable spey rod for Scandinavian style casting and a Scandi head. I would like to throw 450~500 gr Scandi head, so now considering some rods like Redington Dually 2 7126, Echo TR 6126, 7130 or equivalent one and suitable Scandi head. I don't care much about the...
  12. Bulldollyhuman

Mayfly and

Thanks!
  13. Bulldollyhuman

Mayfly and

Thanks! So, it's a kind of March brown (http://flyfishingentomology.com/WAMayflyDescription.php?Fa=Heptageniidae&Ge=Rhithrogena) right? I will ask there too.
  14. Bulldollyhuman

Mayfly and

I searched it and looks like! Attached more pics
  15. Bulldollyhuman

Mayfly and

Today I went hiking to watch river flow, the S river and saw these guys. Could someone identify these Mayfly and some aquatic insect? (Maybe caddis larvae?)
  16. Bulldollyhuman

Asking central Oregon fly patterns

It's awesome webpage, thanks a lot.
  17. Bulldollyhuman

Asking central Oregon fly patterns

Thank you very much!