Search results

1. M

NFR Humor

But what about Toody?
  2. M

Go to lake fly?

I have caught more trout(and Kokanee) on this fly than any other. Mayfly emerger. I have caught more BIG trout on this fly than any other. Gold Bead Head Carey Special
  3. Gray Hares Ear Nymph.JPG

Gray Hares Ear Nymph.JPG

4. Gray Hares Ear.jpg

Gray Hares Ear.jpg

5. Carey Special Bead Head.JPG

Carey Special Bead Head.JPG

6. M

Got any bird pics?

I have observed a line of 8-10 young osprey hover flying near the shoreline diving for fish. They were mostly unsuccessful, but obviously in learning mode.
  7. M

FS Low Budget Redington Sonic Pro Zip Front Waders

I agree with @Phil K I have owned the same waders since 2015. I only use them in the boat(also to and from), but they have had lots of wear with zero leaks or tears. Somebody is getting a great deal!
  8. M

NFR Humor

Looks like "man hands" to me..........:sneaky:
  9. M

Does anyone know of a good 3 gallon outboard fuel tank?

I would go with the "Yellow Plumber's Tape" Manufactured especially for natural gas, propane, butane, water, oil and chemical lines.
  10. M

Magnetic Mat

Another option is magnetic tape. Adhesive backing on one side and magnet on the other. I have a section on my vise base for hooks waiting to be tied, and another section on my tying desk for holding flies that have cement heads that needs to dry. Available at Amazon, Target, BiMart($2.49)...
  11. M

lithium battery questions

If you go the electric trolling motor direction, take your oars. If you leave the oar blades in the water they will help keep your pontoon heading in a mostly straight line.
  12. M

Condiments, Am I The Only One...

DING, DING, DING! We have a winner.........................(y)(y)
  13. M

Some improvements to Ive's Cruisin' Casa

AeroPress made coffee has been my morning drink since 2020.
  14. M

What have you done for your boat lately?

After cleaning the boat floor I decided that the sheet metal screws holding the aluminum level floor to the runners needed to be replaced. Some of the bottom shown screw weren't even holding the floor down to the runners. I wanted machine screws shown in the top of the photo which required...
  15. M

Fly Tying Expo; Albany, OR. March 8 & 9?

Maybe some PNWFF member has a rod/reel/line setup that is willing to donate for a raffle prize?
  16. M

Fly Tying Expo; Albany, OR. March 8 & 9?

Raffle off a case of some local adult beverage. You will get a lot of new names/email addresses of potential new members.
  17. M

Awesome Dogs of PNW

One of our Awesome Cats. OscarToo(his name) says don't mess with me!
  18. M

What have you done for your boat lately?

Now was a good time to take up the level flooring on my drifter and clean all the debris out between the floor and bottom of the boat. Probably vacuumed up 10 pounds of sand, dirt, and other stuff that shouldn't be there!
  19. M

Public Service - Great deal on Winter Wader pants

Went back to Costco in Albany, Oregon. They had a large selection of the Orvis Fleece Lined Pants and $5 off so I bought a blue pair for $19.99.
  20. M

Flats boots repair advice needes

My choice would be a Shoe Goo product......................Goop Marine. As an aside, Shoe Goo/Goop is a Eugene, Oregon based company.