Search results

1. A

beginner friendly rigs

Thank you and nice to see the info used, for that as well as measurements Ive got the rod and such, just was drawing hard on the leader/tippet rigging
  2. A

beginner friendly rigs

Thank you, I always tend to forget about doing search functions at times
  3. A

beginner friendly rigs

ones with various strike indicators, or dry dropper i have seen some variations,
  4. A

beginner friendly rigs

is there a decent place to find proper descriptions, of various rigs, with visuals, or well written, in my search, i hear and see a ton of rigs, but not much in way of the actual setup of them
  5. A

Rod Building The Rod Building Thread

Rod building seems so interesting
  6. A

Just started tying wanted to share what i have done

Would love that, I'm down in the Tacoma area but willing to meet somewhere to get a book
  7. A

One if the channels I've enjoyed watching for fly tying is mainley flies
  8. A

If I was close enough I'd love to, I'll try out both methods and see what I like, Thank you all for the warm welcome, i have one extra hook from the pack meant for the zebra midge as I managed to send the last bead into the abyss, so been thinking about using it for some kind of creation
  9. A

Thank you, taking my time and learning. Still trying to figure out the right amount of dubbing to have when starting to twist it on.
  10. A

Hello, this is my first post here, I recently started fly tying, kinda went all in and got the venture fly co tying set up with the materials and have been enjoying the video tutorials, some time ago I tied the San jaun worms. Then took a break just did the zebra midges and a couple of hares ear
  11. 20240303_191127.jpg

20240303_191127.jpg

12. 20240302_172742.jpg

20240302_172742.jpg