Search results

1. t_law

Second fishing trip in my new truck

Might want to check the recall status of your new truck (if you haven't done so already). https://www.tesla.com/support/recall-cybertruck-accelerator-pedal-pad
  2. t_law

NFR Mike Tyson

Who didn't? I'll leave this here for you. 50-6 professional record 44 knockouts Undisputed Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World, 1987-1990 Youngest Heavyweight Champion in History (20) First simultaneous heavyweight titleholder of WBA, WBC, and IBF titles. Only heavyweight to ever unify...
  3. t_law

NFR Mike Tyson

Tyson, no doubt, is one of the all time greats. Some of his fights were over before they even began, fear being the victor. Some of those dudes wanted to climb out the ring as soon as they stepped in. But he did become a mediocre fighter after his prison stint and that was a damn shame, he...
  4. t_law

What are you listening to?

AIC at the Moore. Layne is next level.
  5. t_law

Strange, Weird, Funny Border crossings

Went to a friends wedding in Whistler. Handed over my passport to the border agent. "Sir please pull over there and go inside". Wife (girlfriend at the time) looking at me with raised eyebrows. Pretty sure I knew what it was about. Walked up to the counter, counter lady was very unfriendly...
  6. t_law

Melvins
  7. t_law

NFR warmest year on record accelerated by volcanic eruption

My daughter loves the Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls podcasts. Katia Krafft is one of her favorites.
  8. t_law

NFR Best concerts

AC/DC - Tacoma Dome '91 STP - Univ. Puget Sound Fieldhouse '93 White Zombie - Paramount '94 Soundgarden - Kitsap County Fairgrounds '94 Metallica - Seattle Memorial Stadium '94 Beastie Boys/Smashing Pumpkins - Lollapalooza '94 (Gorge) STP - Gorge - '94 Slayer - Mercer Arena - '95 Tool - Univ...
  9. t_law

Heard this song on the radio the other day, first time in a long time, and brought back some good memories. I was at this show at the old Rkcndy and I'd forgotten how good it was. These dudes were only 19/20yrs old and ripping.
  10. t_law

My oldest son turned 13 today. A new Metallica t-shirt and tickets to the show (a year from now..lol) put a huge smile on his face.
  11. t_law

Accompanied by Thing1 and Thing2, aka The Meat Puppets. Such a great cover!
  12. t_law

NFR No thank you

I don't think it's unfortunate at all. He'd been warned multiple times by experts in the industry that the vessel wasn't safe. He shrugged it off and thought he knew better....he didn't.
  13. t_law

Always liked this one....RIP GL.
  14. t_law

Two nights of this last week. Bitchin'!
  15. t_law

Cautionary Tale - I found a dead angler in the SolDuc this morning

Joe was a good friend of mine. I just got the news a few hours ago from another buddy of ours. We had a lot of good times together, he'll be missed by a lot of folks. Be safe out there.
  16. t_law

SFR Turning up the heat

A political thread started by a mod? I wonder if one of the other mods will shut it down.
  17. t_law

NFR World Cup

Ronaldo gets benched and his replacement scores a hatty! Love it!